The Heron Classifieds - March 2018
Calling all Super Dogs!
DOGS UNITE! For Guide Dogs
The only dog walk of its kind - where your dog is the hero of the hour and every hero will be presented with a cape!
- Date : 25 March 2018
- Venue: Delta Park
- Time: Registration from 07h00, Walk starts at 08h00
- Tickets are available on: www.guidedog.org.za
Keep a look out on ou website for further information.
If you would like to be a hero and get involved in this event, please contact Juliette Powell: firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 705 3512
SHEPHERD'S FOLD STABLES:
One Stop Shop.
Learn to ride and swim at our premises just 8 minutes from Heronbridge School.
Shepherd's Fold stables and Little Seahorses swim school can offer your child an afternoon of fun and instruction.
- Private or group lessons from 3 years upwards
- Competing at SANESA interschools programme
- Fun Galas and open water swimming.
We can collect by arrangement. Contact Belinda on 084 220 2657 or Clare on 084 690 1267
NGWENYA LODGE, RIVER UNIT FOR SALE:
Beautiful 3 bedroom - 8 sleeper unit on the river.
Private and quiet with wheel chair access
N 11 week – April
2018 week – 6-13th April
Contact : Hanle Carver 0828023417
W.S.E. AFFORDABLE CLEANING SERVICE:
Let us help you with your house cleanings:
- Household cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Function & event cleaning
- Vehicle interiors
- Upholstery cleaning
Contact: Eric on 060 432 0288
TOP TUTORS AND AU PAIRS:
Offerring highly qualified tutors to assist with all subjects from Grade 1 - University, as well as hands on support with homework and exam preparation.
Loving, trustworthy and experienced nannies / nurses to care for infants and toddlers and ensuring the clean upkeep of your home plus meal preparation.
Dependable and competent au pairs to give parents peace of mind by investing time, aiding with transport and engaging your child in stimulating activities.
You just got served!
Private and Semi-private tennis lessons in the Fourways area at Chartwell Country Estate.
Age appropriate equipment for effective development.
From three years to adult.
Fun filled holiday clinics included.
Please contact Michelle on 072 601 3668
HERBALIFE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR:
Herbalife 6 Day Trial Pack - 6 shakes and 6 Teas - R99.
Please contact Candice on 082 778 1777 or email: email@example.com
GENESIS CAMPS, DESIGNING WOMANHOOD CAMP:
4th to 8th April 2018 (Drakensberg)
- A "Princess" dinner
- Painting on a mountaintop
- And many memories around the campfire
Facilitators are all CATHSETA guiding assessed
A unique experience for our girls, 14 to 17 years of age, to learn about becoming women of class, character compassion and courage through biblical priciples.
The camp is held at the Dragon Peak Mountain Base and the activities on the same property (Champagne Castle Adventure Centre).
To book call Miranda on 082 566 0864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more and follow us on Facebook @genesisyouthcamps and Instagram @genesiscamps2018
PARENT COURSE, GROWING KIDS GOD'S WAY:
Better your parenting skills, begin the journey in April 2018
Growing kids God's way is a comprehensive values-based parenting curriculum.
This course can help any parent:
- Reach the heart of children
- Teach Godly virtues and values
- Enable discipline without stressing the child of the parents
Topics include tips on first time obedience, correctign insecurities, discipline for ages 3-10 years old, and much more!
Cost R550 per couple (includes manual and personal training)
For further information or to book, contact Tannith 083 443 9744 or email: email@example.com
DAINFERN LIONS FOOTBALL CLUB:
A member of the RCLFA. Become a Lion, it's the right thing to do.
Winter Season 2018
Register now online: www.dainfernlions.co.za
Book your space online. It's quick and easy.
5th and 6th (age depend) February 2018 to 30th September 2018.
Boys and Girls aged 4 to 18 welcome.
WORKWIZE SUPPORT SOLUTIONS:
Let me ease your workload by helping you to WorkWize!
I offer the following executive office services:
- Data analysis
- Data management
- PA support
- Travel bookings - complete itinerary planning, flights, care hire, accommodation & more
- Small to medium event management - local & national
- Small scale catering for meetings & events
My strengths include:
- A logical &systematic mind
- Attention to detail
- Comprehensive organiser & planner
- Strong communication & people skills
- Honesty & loyalty to my clients
- A complete respect for client confidentiality
My computer skills include:
- Advanced MS Excel, Word & Outlook
I prefer to work from home on a day to day basis, but i'm happy to travel to meetings or spend some time in an office environment if needed.
For more information please contact Louise on 084 432 6253 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fourways, Gauteng
What do I do now?
You will spend most of your life at work ... Choose a career you are passionate about!
Modern, up-to-date assessments provide you with the tools to make informed choices and explore new options.
Start your journey today!
Contact : Colleen Bow (Psychometris) 071 602 6631 or email: email@example.com
Come and learn to ridge with us.
Specialised Children Equestrian Centre.
- Beginners to advanced, Lessons for all ages
- Private lessons for Beginners
- Have fun while you learn
- Knowledgeable, Qualified Instructors
- Safe & Supervised Environment
- Good quality ponies and horses
- Lots of friendly People
- Half Baiting and Full Livery
- Training Shows, Fundays & Pony Camps
Call us mornings : 073 952 8572 or emial us at firstname.lastname@example.org
112 Runnymead Street, Chartwell
JUST GORGEOUS IMPORTED EVENING DRESSES FOR HIRE:
We also cater for the fuller figure adn the conservative lady's.
Please contact Sharon at Just Gorgeous evening dresses on 082 453 2566 or email: email@example.com
For an appointment.
OLD PARK'S SOCCER:
Invites Boys & Girls from 4-17.
Professional skills training, monthly player assessment reports and specialized speed and agility training.
For more information, please contact Gary on 082 442 8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL MATHS & SCIENCE TUITION:
Enrol Early in 2018!
Why is it better to enrol early?
- Spread out lessons which will reduce the financial burden of "lesson-cramming' later in the year.
- Identify problem areas and fix them before learners fall behind.
- Fully prepare learners for tests and exams reducing stress!
Fourways 011 465 7824 / 071 610 5772 / email@example.com
Helping Super Moms with your loved ones
- Transporting your happy treasures with care between Home and School
- Collection & Drop off Notifications
- Optional" Fun Lunch & Drink Packs
- Errands & Shopping
- Design & Admin
Maggie 062 210 1192 a HeronBridge Mom
CAKES BY MEGAN:
Simple or fancy, standard or themed,
We make treats to meet your needs.
We also offer Gluten, Lactose & Sugar free
For a quote, contact Megan Baboolal:
To advertise in the Heron Classified, please send enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org