- This form must be accompanied by a non-refundable registration fee of R450.00 per child, together with: a copy of your child’s birth certificate, a copy of your child's latest school report, a copy of the parents ID/passport, a copy of a custody court order if applicable. Immigrant applicants require: Study permit, copy of Passport pages showing current legal status in South Africa. The supporting documents can be emailed through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child’s name will then be placed on the waitlist – please note that payment of the registration fee does not guarantee placement.
- Pre-Prep applicants will be interviewed by the Head. Prep and College applicants – reports will be assessed by the executive. Should there be a need, an informal assessment will be conducted. Successful applicants will then be invited for an interview with the Head.
- Once the application has been accepted we will require a deposit equal to one term’s fees to secure your place. This deposit will be forfeited - and not refunded - by those who do not take up places awarded to them. However, it is fully refundable once your child has started at HeronBridge provided that you give a full term’s notice, i.e.: on the first day of a school term The deposit will be increased annually to keep it in line with the current term’s school fees.
- I/We acknowledge that by completing this document , I/we consent to the college conducting whatever enquiries may be considered necessary to verify any information given in this application, including confirming my/our credit rating with a national credit bureau, and contact with previous schools of my/our child.
In order to complete the online application form below, a credit card payment will be required. Should you not have a credit card, please download the application form and fee schedule which contains our bank details.