- The College will offer excellence in education by:
- developing each child to his/her full potential through an integrated programme that attends to physical, emotional, social, cognitive and spiritual development;
- implementing a dynamic and relevant curriculum that addresses the changing needs of society and encourages a sense of responsibility;
- in so doing, preparing each child to achieve a life of integrity and fine character, reflecting the Fruit of the Spirit:
- The College will seek to fulfill the calling of outstanding teachers who are committed to their profession and who embrace the College’s Christian ethos.
- The College will be run as an efficient business enterprise to ensure affordability for its school community.
Our local vision is to equip your children, unearth their personal potential, fill them with confidence and build up the family. Our global vision is to raise a new generation of nation builders that are full of integrity, impacting our region, nation and the global community itself. The school is founded upon solid Christian principles with local churches represented in an advisory capacity. Our strong leadership team has a passion and a vision for the future of education. This vision and culture extends from the child to the parents and to the community at large.
To provide for excellence in learning, so that children of all school-going ages receive a well rounded education in a Christian environment; and for outstanding teaching to fulfil the calling of teachers committed to both their profession and the Lord.
Our Motto, Ad Integritatem, means ‘Towards Integrity’ and it is this value that underscores HeronBridge College’s efforts at every level.